Tenders & Accounts
“Comprehensive management and analysis of contests and negotiations”.
Optimization of hospital business processes.
At BISIONA we have developed a solution that helps in the complex management task involved in public tenders and negotiations, for public organizations and private hospital groups.
Since these sales processes involve a large part of the organization and involve a high effort of coordination, documentation, approvals and monitoring, they represent a great challenge for laboratories. Those who see the need to find resources and internal procedures for such management.
For all these reasons, we have developed a tool that offers a complete and robust solution, organizing and automating these processes, in addition to providing a business intelligence system where strategic indicators are obtained that allow the Management and the KAMs to establish the best strategies to compete in a market as demanding as it is today, the hospital market.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
✓ Organization and automation of processes.
✓ Business Intelligence System.
✓ Obtaining strategic indicators.
guide for better tenders management & tracking.
Discover a complete list of active recommendations to start optimizing the management and monitoring of hospital tenders and negotiations processes with our free E-book “The ultimate guide for better Tenders management & tracking”.
7 reasons to integrate T&A
“We needed a tool that would allow us to manage and record all the information on the tenders. With BISIONA we have a workflow that allows us to coordinate the department efficiently and better monitor the phases of each tender in progress.”
1. SIMPLIFICATION OF NEGOTIATION PROCESSES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Through different types of workflow to undertake all types of contests and negotiations.
- Forms associated with each state of the process that facilitate the fulfillment of each phase of the contest or negotiation.
- Registration and calculation of compliance dates.
- Coordination of trading entities and their association with clients of the internal finance and sales platform (ERP).
- Offer version management.
- Mass modifications.
- Generation of reports for any characteristic of the files.
2. INCREASED AGILITY IN THE TASKS OF EACH PARTICIPANT IN THE FLOW
- Notifications of pending actions.
- Deadline reminders.
- Avoiding mistakes and improving productivity.
3. ANALYTICS INTEGRATED WITH THE BISIONA BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ENGINE
- Dashboard with quantitative information on contests, sales and competitor information.
- Analytics at any level, from the business unit to the file, going of course through CCAA, provinces and negotiation entities.
- Studies by product or presentation/sku.
- Internal administration of Dashboards.
- Data export to Excel and PDF.
- Dynamic and ad-hoc analysis through the pivot tool of the BIsiona BI module.
4. AUTOMATION OF DATA ENTRY
- Loading of masters and sales from the ERP.
- Interface for historical loading.
- Integration of data from supplying companies that communicate tenders or information on the competition.
5. TOTAL TRACEABILITY OF ACTIONS AND RESULTS
- Change management.
- Reports for consultation and download of changes for auditors.
- Register of emails sent/received by the system.
- Roles and authorizations with segregation of functions.
6. ADAPTABILITY TO THE NEEDS OF THE BUSINESS
- Specific requirements depending on the type of business, drugs, diagnostic devices, supplies and other hospital materials.
- Risk/Cost Sharing Agreement.
7. INTEGRATED DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- Integration and storage of documents in each phase of the process.
- Automatic generation of documents.